Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello Blogland!

Thanks for stopping by This Wifey Loves! 

I created this blog a while back, but I've been a chicken about writing my first post for no real good reason. Well, folks, the wait is OVER! I know you've all been waiting for this. I'm excited about having a place to document DIY projects, baking success and failure, the joys and not so joys of motherhood and anything else this wifey loves!

I have great plans for this little bloggity of mine. You can expect a new post two to three times a week. 

Whew! Now that that's over we can get to the good part. Who is the crazy lady that's behind the blog?

HI! I'm Megan! 


I'm a twenty-something year old Georgia girl. I am currently a first grade teacher. I have several loves in this life of mine. Firstly, I'm a lover of Jesus Christ. I'm so unworthy of His grace, but oh so thankful that He loves me. 
 These two are the peanut to my butter, the sweet to my tea. These two are my world. My husband, Justin, and I were high school sweethearts. We dated throughout high school and college. We were married on July 12th, 2010. He is definitely the one whom my soul loves. He pushes me to dream big and stands by me every step of the way. He is the best husband I could ask for. 

On Christmas morning 2013, we found out we were expecting our little peanut. What a Christmas gift! He had been prayed for for years. We were overcome with emotions! We welcomed our little man into the world on August 28, 2014 and we haven't slowed down since. Brooks is our gift from God. He is so full of life and his smile melts my heart. His laugh is contagious and what I wouldn't give for an ounce of his energy! He is all boy! He loves playing outside, 'reading', and anything with wheels. 


That's me and my little family in a nutshell. I hope you'll drop back by soon! 


See you real soon! 

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment