Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Barnyard 1st Birthday

Happy Wednesday, friends!

My son, Brooks turned one on August 28th. He loves, loves, loves cows and tractors, so naturally he 'wanted' a farm themed birthday party. I began planning in January- I have a fear of forgetting details or leaving someone off the guest list, so I got started early. I went straight to Pinterest and created a shared my virtual idea board with my mom, sisters, and mother in-law.We pinned away for... months.

I kept a notebook nearby at all times to jot down random thoughts and people to invite when they crossed my mind. I bought a Cricut Explore cutting machine and it saved me a ton of time and money. Another thing that helped keep the cost down was having time to shop around. I kept an ongoing list of what I needed to purchase, where I found the item, and the price. I was bound and determined not to spend a fortune on a birthday party. If you search the web, there are tons of FREE backgrounds, clipart, and fonts to use to make decorations- another reason to get started early.

I could go on and on, but I'll get to the point- months of planning paid off. It was a dream 1st birthday for our little man.

Are you looking for inspiration for your little one's next birthday party?Planning a Barnyard party? I'm including some things I made for decorations.

Need some help? You can find PDF versions of some of the party decorations below. Help yourself!

Happy Birthday Banner (click here)
Food Labels (click here)
Centerpiece Signs (click here)
Cup Labels (click here)
Thank Yous (click here)

Have a blast planning and preparing for the big day! Make it a birthday they'll remember!










No comments:

Post a Comment