Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Pictures, Cards, and Gifts, Oh My!


Happy 2nd day of December! I hope you all had a thankful Thanksgiving holiday. We've been out of town which is why I haven't posted in a week! Whew!

We're gearing up for Christmas around my house. The tree is up and decorated and I've sent out our Christmas cards... And it's only December 2nd! I'm pretty positive that this is a record! I'm usually sending out cards the week before Christmas.

This year, we had our fall family pictures taken my my friend, Meredith. She gets me! I love our photo shoots with her. She always does a great job. The photo shoot was a gift to my parents from my sisters and brother.

We always take fall pictures with our Christmas card in mind. I've used many different companies for our cards over the past few years. This year, I chose to work with Walmart. I chose them mainly because I knew I could order the cards and they'd be ready for pickup when I got back into town and wouldn't be sitting in our mail box all week. As I scrolled through the cards I was amazed at the variety of cards. There were several that I liked. This one was my final decision.



As you're preparing for the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season here are a couple things to help you stay organized and on budget. Every little bit helps.

Christmas Card Sent/Received List

Christmas Gift Recipient Log

No comments:

Post a Comment