Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

20 Stocking Stuffers for Your Manly Man


Stockings are my favorite part of Christmas morning. It's always been fun to see what all my hubby can fit into that tiny thing. However, it's always a struggle for me to fill his with something worth while. It's hard because he's not into toys, gadgets, and things of the sort, and I hate filling it with candy that most of the time I end up eating. He's a "manly" man. He's into fishing, hunting, and other MAN STUFF. How am I supposed to fit a fishing pole into that thing? So, for ladies like me that have a manly man's stocking to fill this Christmas, I've put together a list of stocking stuffers sure to impress. Hope it gives you some ideas!

1.Gum
2. Zero bar (or your hubby's favorite candy bar)
3. Mini Flashlight
4. Screwdriver
5. Jerky
6. Hunting/Fishing Magazine
7. Pocket Knife
8. Knife Sharpener
9. Hunting Gloves
10. Extra Cell Phone Charger
11. Fishing Lure
12.Peanuts, Walnuts, or Pecans - better yet, a mixture of the three!
13.Beef and Cheese
14. Batteries
15. Gift Card
16. Earbuds
17. Apple Cider
18. Baseball Cards
19.Car Air Fresheners
20.  A Year's Worth of Pre-Planned Dates (see The Thinking Closet's post about this DIY)

Do you have some favorite goodies for your significant other's stocking?  I'd love to hear from you. Comment below:)

Happy Stuffing!




No comments:

Post a Comment