Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Word of the Year: Balance

Resolutions- I've never been very good at them. Who is? On January 1st we all set these unrealistic goals and be March we're back to our same old selves. It's hard to change. Change, though, is a good thing. God is always working on his children. We have to be willing to grow, be mold-able. I've been thinking about my life as a Christian wife and mother. Relationships take work- every day. Parenting is hard. LIFE is hard! Then, the world hands us all the extra 'stuff' that throws us off kilter. My prayer this year is that I can realize what's important in this life. Really focus on things that make me smile.

I was over on The Small Things Blog where Kate posted about her word of the year success story from 2015 and announced her word for 2016: focus.

My word for 2016 is Balance. Finding a way to balance parenting, relationships, work, blogging, finances, etc. Not taking on more than I can handle. Doing my best for my family. We've got a lot going on this year (read that post here). If not properly balanced, it could drive a person mad.

I'm excited about this year. It's going to be hard, but it's going to be worth it!


What's your word for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment